Le 12/01/2018 à 11:59, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Freitag, den 12.01.2018, 11:49 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
This breaks compilation here with Qt4 (Qt5 is OK). I am not sure what
we
are supposed to do, but the original code was supposed to be portable
Qt5.

I see. We need to do something, however, the old code does not work
anymore.

An easy solution is to re-insert the old code for QT4 and condition the
new one for Qt5.

Yes, but the fact that the code was supposed to be portable may hint to a simpler solution. Unfortunately, I understand nothing about this signal/slot stuff.