Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> It is :)
>> Given that one needs this lfun twice per year, I don't think that's a big
>> deal...
>> Pavel
>
> Here is what I had in mind. Works quite well.

Who would have guessed what the innocent commit of such esoteric lfun would
trigger :)

But since I caught your attention, would you mind writing down dociterator loop
through all graphic insets, which are currently marked in the block? I need
similar but more useful lfun in which all graphic insets get the same group ID
(by eg the first one).
I see hints in DocIterator.h, but the description of methods is not clear
enough to just use it instead of studying the whole iterator class to be sure
what I am doing...

Pavel