On 04/20/2018 03:35 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 20/04/2018 à 04:15, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
>> I believe the attached should fix this.
>
> Do you really need to call updateMacros again? This is called
> unconditionally a few lines above (and it is expensive).

I was intending to ask about that once Pavel confirmed it works
otherwise. I don't know if it needs calling. I suspect not, but I've
never been entirely clear about that routine. I don't think we need to
call setChangesPresent either, but that is very cheap. It's the counter
reset that's needed here.

Riki