Le 18/04/2018 à 14:18, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 17/04/2018 ?? 11:52, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Sorry for being slow on this. As I understand it, the crash is related to
the new painting architecture and therefore probably exists in 2.3.x too.
This is the one I need to fix first. I have an idea, but I have to see how
it works. This should fix the cursor issues with spanish keyboard that
Scott reported.

Please test this experimental patch. It should cure the crash.

I can confirm that the crash is gone with this patch.

Since there were no new complaints from Pavel, I pushed the patch to master at 2f1eb35b868aaa.

Riki, something needs to be done for 2.3.1 too, since this code can lead to a crash. The change is important, but the new code is more straightforward than the old one. Can I backport it?