Am Freitag, 25. Mai 2018 13:17:44 CEST schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck
<rikih...@lyx.org>:
> On 05/25/2018 03:29 AM, Kornel Benko wrote:
> >
> > Testing batch executes
> >
> > lyx -x ...
> >
> > creates a GUI, which is not always desired. This is disturbing in tests.
> >
> > Since the export command
> >
> > lyx -e ...
> >
> > works, it should be doable.
> >

> > BTW, I was unable to use '--batch' command. What is the exact syntax?
> >

> It's meant just to be an option, with no argument. It's only effect it
> to turn off the gui. See parse_batch in LyX.cpp.
>
> Riki

Would be nice if that were so. But I constantly get the message:
        Missing filename for this operation.

And using for instance
        lyx -batch -x "something"
there is no change in behaviour.

Trying
        lyx -batch Test.lyx
==>
        /home/kornel/Test.lyx is not a readable LyX document.
        LyX failed to load the following file: /home/kornel/Test.lyx
        Exit 1

And this file _is_ loadable. So I still don't grasp it.

        Kornel