Le 05/06/2018 à 18:52, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
It does. There is still tiny glitch that if background of the inner inset
is different there is one tiny column of that color behind the inset boundary
after one blinking cycle. Does not disturb though so if it's difficult to
fix I would leave it as it is (and perhaps backport?).

This is the result of an earlier change I did where the background is painted a few pixels too wide in order to erase the blinking cursor with completion triangle as needed. The commit is e64ea357.