On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 11:36:56AM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2018 at 08:32:39AM +0000, Valmikanathan S wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > Please update the details on how to install with sequence and packages to
> > install for engineering mathematics and mathematical drawing.
> >

> > I am attaching the bug
>
> Hi Valmikanathan, can you please send a minimal .lyx file that can
> reproduce the bug that you're seeing? For more information, please see
> here:
>
> https://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample
>
> Thanks for your help in tracking down this bug,

Dear Valmikanathan,

Thanks for your email with further details.

Please always respond to the list. If you respond to me privately, then
I'm the only one that can see your email. If you respond to the list,
then everyone can try to help out.

I took a look at the file you sent me, but it has a lot of ERT. Is it
possible to create a minimal example without the ERT? Please read here
for more information:

  https://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample

Best,

Scott