On 12/09/2018 13:21, Rasmus K. Rendsvig wrote:
Dear LyX developers,

First of all, thank you for the so ever-amazing LyX. I use it daily, push it to my students and collaborators, and would not know what to do if it was not around. Thank you!

My question/comment/bug/plea concerns ERT insets in 2.3.0 and their collapsability.

Unlike e.g. footnotes, there is no label box to click to collapse an ERT inset. In 2.2, the context menu included a "close inset" option to collapse them, but this is gone in 2.3.0.

As far as I can tell, this leaves no point-and-click option to collapse ERT insets
(though they are still collapsable by `inset-toggle`).

Would be possible to re-introduce a point-and-click option to collapse ERT insets?

Kind regards,
Rasmus

I have the "Close Inset" context-menu entry on ERTs in 2.3.1. So, if it was removed in 2.3.0 it might have come back.

There is also "Ctrl+i" shortcut, as I learned recently.

Best,
Daniel