Le 14/10/2018 à 05:36, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
For some reason, PreviewLoader::Impl::refreshPreviews() is no longer
called for me. Enrico, can you reproduce? Do you have an idea if the
code that takes care of the preview regeneration on zoom change could
have been broken by something?

Could the culprit be the following commit? I remember thinking that I did not understand how this stuff worked but that the new code was obviously correct :)

JMarc

commit a31d3dc67dce9655bee9f1b0a2bc2188d7d97453
Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Date:   Thu Sep 14 15:50:30 2017 +0200

    Compute metrics when graphics is updated

    Remove the old schedule_redraw_ mechanism that was only useful because
    of our synchronous drawing code. Now that actual painting is
    scheduled instead of forced, it becomes pointless.

    Rename WorkArea::redraw(bool) to scheduleRedraw(bool), to show that
    the drawing is not done right away.

    In GuiView::updateInset, call scheduleRedraw(true), so that metrics
    are correctly computed (this was the whole point of the exercise).