On 2018-10-22 19:11, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Montag, 22. Oktober 2018 17:22:37 CEST schrieb Daniel <xraco...@gmx.de>:
On 22/10/2018 17:19, Daniel wrote:
On 22/10/2018 16:39, Daniel wrote:
On 22/10/2018 16:15, Daniel wrote:
On 22/10/2018 14:17, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 22/10/2018 à 13:43, Daniel a écrit :
Hi,

I did not manage to download MS Visual Studio Community 2015 from
the official website - it only gives me 2017. [1]
Error    C2065    'cmatch': undeclared identifier    LyX
(applications\LyX\LyX)
C:\Users\Daniel\LyXSource\lyx\src\lyxfind.cpp 1352

What branch/commit did you try to compile. The code using cmatch is
gone in current master.

Thanks, it work now.

Didn't want to write this in my last mail. But indeed it does work now.

I that the build process can be set so that those .gmo files are not
compiled each time. But I don't remember how. Can someone enlighten me?

Should be "I remember that ...". Sorry for my lousy writing...

You are using cmake I suppose. The gmo-files are remade if the sources change
        AND
if you have all the needed executables (xgettext ... )
        AND
you started the cmake configuration with '-DLYX_NLS=ON'.

Thanks, I'll try the cmake flag then.

Daniel