I just tripped over something interesting (LyX 2.3.1), and I'd like to make sure it's deliberate before banking on it. I'm working with a module that adds various paragraph styles. When I'm in a paragraph whose style comes from the "standard" list (e.g., Verbatim or Description), if I hit return the new paragraph has the same style, while if I execute "paragraph-break inverse" the new paragraph has the Standard style. When I'm in a paragraph from my module, it's exactly the opposite: return takes me to a Standard paragraph (or, if nested, to the style of the nesting environment) but "paragraph-break inverse" takes me to an empty paragraph of the same style as the one I came from.

Is this intentional?

Paul