On Friday 16 March 2001 11:32, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> When I compile latest cvs with cxx, I get lots of
>
> cxx: Error: ../../../../lyx-devel/src/frontends/xforms/FormFiledialog.C,
line 407:
>           identifier "slot" is undefined
>         r_ = Dialogs::redrawGUI.connect(slot(this,
&FileDialog::Private::redraw));
> ----------------------------------------^
>

> I guess it is related to the recent namespace changes. So, how is
> the compiler supposed to find out that slot is really SigC::slot?
>
> JMarc

JMarc. I'm fixing this here too, so don't waste your time. The fix is to have
either a

using SigC::slot;

at the top of the .C file or to type explicitly

r_ = Dialogs::redrawGUI.connect(SigC::slot(this,
&FileDialog::Private::redraw));

Both are allowable. Only in header files are using directives evil.

Angus