Hi,

I'm working on a custom module, and I've bumped into unexpected difficulties getting autonesting to work. I've also run into a failure with Edit > Undo that baffles me. The attached MWE (give or take the "minimal" part) contains an explanation of what I'm trying to do and what is going wrong, an example that is correct in the document, and a second copy of the example minus a few key bits (to be used as a "sandbox" if you would care to try things out). The module is in the local layout section of the document settings, and requires the algorithmicx.sty LaTeX package.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Paul