Le 20/02/2019 à 20:51, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Note that this commit may (will?) produce bad update at some places, since
we have been ignoring this flag for so long. We have now to discover the
places where it was forgotten. I think it is worth the it because we avoid
redraws (thing moving cursor inside large table).

Would it be helpful for us to test (locally) on 2.3.x branch? The git
cherry-pick is clean. Is there any other commit I should cherry-pick
that this depends on?

Yes, this should work. I considered doing it, but anyway my daily use of LyX 2.3 period is finished for this year :) If you can do this locally, it will probably be useful.

Thanks,