On 2019-02-20, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019 16:45:29 CET schrieb Guenter Milde
> <mi...@users.sf.net>:
>> On 2019-02-16, Kornel Benko wrote:

I added eu_Customization with non-TeX fonts to the
"ignoreLaTeXErrorTests" (missing_glyphs). (This is actually the only test
in "attic" that fails with default (LM) non-TeX fonts.)

As we still test
* several Basque documents with all export formats
* Customization.lyx in several languages with all export formats
* attic/eu_Customization with tex fonts,
I did not add a specific test for this special unmaintained legacy Basque
document with non-TeX fonts.

Aside:
  Instead, I suggest to add backwards-compatibility tests (check-load,
  lyx2lyx, and export (defaultoutput)) for a sample of documents from the
  original documentation (lib/doc, lib/templates, and lib/examples) of
  previous LyX versions.

It very much looks that my changes resulted in leaving default non-TeX fonts
unchanged.

As all affected tests are now handled, I commented out the
font-selection-change code and run the *.systemF tests. The only failures
I got are due to external ressources missing at my site (so I added lots
of "unreliable.nonstandard" tags).

Günter