On 02/04/2019 19:00, Daniel wrote:
On 02/04/2019 15:54, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 02/04/2019 à 15:45, Daniel a écrit :
On 02/04/2019 11:17, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Dear all,

This is something I have been wanting to do for some time. For now, I present the easy part. I will continue if there is an agreement that this is the way to go.

Comments?

Equations that end proofs are a corner case that you might want to consider (see attachment). Basically, LaTeX seems to do the following to avoid it:

* If the tombstone would be placed in a line with an equation, add an empty extra line below and place it there instead.

While at it, maybe you can introduce the same feature to list environments as is the case for the LaTeX output (see attachment too).

Please open a bug for that. This is a different issue (display insets in rows that have starting or ending material). This is not related to the existence of equation numbers. But I understand that numbers and labels can collide.

I agree that the existence of the bug is independent of your patch. But its severity depends on the cases where it occurs. With your patch it occurs much more often. Hence I disagree that these issues are independent. I'll file a bug report anyway though.

Bug filed at https://www.lyx.org/trac/attachment/ticket/11536/