Am Donnerstag, den 11.04.2019, 19:12 -0700 schrieb Sergei Winitzki:
> Hi,
> Listings.tex support is missing a few newer languages. This patch
> adds them.

Dear Sergei

Many thanks for this contribution! There's a small glitch in it,
though: you dropped "C" from languages_gui.

Also, before we can commit, we need your explicit agreement to license
your contribution with the GPL. Please write a message to this list
with something like the following text:

"I hereby grant permission to license my contributions to LyX
under the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later."

(@others: this doesn't need a file format change. The new languages are
available in older LyX versions via custom options)

Thanks
Jürgen