On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 09:21:41AM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> > but I'd be happy to see us start to move in that direction, i.e., think
> > about an alpha.
> >

> That's what I meant (and probably make a tentative release schedule).
> Scott, are you managing this release again?

I won't have the time. I had a different type of release to co-manage
three and a half months ago, and I'm indefinitely (co-) stable release
manager for that project.[1]

Even if I had the time, I think a new release manager would be a good
thing.

Scott

[1] In case that was too cryptic: we had a baby. Everything is going
well, and my free time is now happily spent making funny faces.