Am Sonntag, 23. Juni 2019, 13:53:55 CEST schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> Am Sonntag, den 23.06.2019, 12:33 +0200 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> > Am Sonntag, den 23.06.2019, 12:11 +0200 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > > For examples/Modules/Linguistics.lyx, xetex:
> > > Undefined control sequence. (10 times)
> >
> > Which control sequence is undefined?

Hard to tell. I send you the tex and the log privately.
\l__seq_internal_b_int=\count270
! Undefined control sequence.
\GenericError  ...
                                                    #4  \errhelp \@err@     ...
l.27345   }

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

! Undefined control sequence.
\GenericError  ...
                                                  \let \@err@               ...
l.27345   }

> > > This is with TL19.
> >
> > Updated today?

Yes.
But I see, there are again new packages ready.
Updating TL19 again.
Same result.
Now updating lyx too.

> Kornel, one suspicion: Is it possible that you have an older version of
> covington in your local tree that is used rather than the current one
> (which is 2.3) or at least a fairly recent one (at least 2.0 of 2018
> December 10).
>
> Jürgen

Good idea, but no.

        Kornel