On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 06:08:45PM +0300, Guy Rutenberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can one get a list of all translatable strings that get translated
> according to the current document's language?

lib/layouttranslations

"he" is flagged as being not reviewed for strings:
"List of Listings"
"Nomenclature[[output]]"
"see equation[[nomencl]]"
"page[[nomencl]]"

> This is a continuation of the discussion in
> https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11607. I think that basically nobody uses
> the Hebrew translation for the GUI (most people prefer English UI) but
> people do use it for writing documents in Hebrew. I want to concentrate the
> translation effort where it matters and not simply translate everything.

Sure. However we need to check not only how it looks like in the GUI, but how
it looks
like in the resulting PDF. It might well be that your last fixes fixed GUI, but
broke
the output documents.
I can regenerate lib/layouttranslations so you can check it.

Pavel