---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: LyX Ticket Tracker <t...@lyx.org>
Date: Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: #11620: Enhancement Request: Add abbreviated git hash to
Insert -> Field -> Other... -> VCI
To: <jkule...@gmail.com>, <rikih...@lyx.org>
Cc: <sa...@lyx.org>

#11620: Enhancement Request: Add abbreviated git hash to Insert -> Field ->
Other... -> VCI
-------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  jkulesza     |       Owner:  rikiheck
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  fixedinmaster

Comment (by jkulesza):

 Replying to [comment:9 sanda]:
 > And you want to add your new feature into NewInLyX24 of our wiki.

 Happy to, I just didn't want to get ahead of myself in case this isn't
 adopted in 2.4.

This has been incorporated into the master branch.  What is the path to
know if/when it will be incorporated into a forthcoming (2.4) release?  Is
it safe to assume that given the early stage in the 2.4 pre-release process
that it will be?  Or, is there a more formal and/or explicit indication?
Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks,
Joel