Le 13/09/2019 à 09:38, Timo Kluck a écrit :
Hi LyX developers,

I just added a docker image for LyX to dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/tkluck/lyx . It's just Ubuntu's packaged version, including TeX Live and inkscape, and it's intended use is to build exports from your LyX source reproducibly. For example, I have my thesis sources in a git repository, and I configured continuous integration on gitlab with this docker image.

Hope that's useful for someone! If there's interest, I'd be happy to hand this over to a more official place, maybe https://hub.docker.com/u/lyxproject ?

Hi Timo,

This looks nice. Our lyxproject docker is more geared towards continuous integration than end-user needs, but we could maybe host it there too. Christian?