Guys,

In the last couple of days, there were some problems with the lyx email
listserv accessing the network at my university. Sorry about that.  I think
the issue is now resolved.

On the other hand, all the lyx lists will be moved from my university (U of
Memphis) to a more stable environment at Ohio State University.  This will
happen next week sometimes.  There may be some more disruptions, as a
result, but I really hope, that would last only one day.  I'll send a
message to the list when the move begins, hence you can expect some
disruptions.

Sry and best,

Máté