On 10/23/19 4:49 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 23/10/2019 à 09:38, Eugénio Costa a écrit :
>> Hi Lyx developers,
>>
>> Lyx 2.3.1 on Fedora Linux
>> I use Lyx for standard text reports, articles and contract drafting.
>> --
>> Would like to suggest that some simple feature in the GUI to
>> personalize and define Numbered Lists would be an amazing feature for
>> next updates.
>
> Hello,
>
> There have been people asking for GUI editing of layouts for a long
> time... It is not easy to do correctly and this will certainly not be
> part of next version.
>
> Concerning the issue that you discussed in lyx-users of having an
> enumerated list for legal documents, it seems to be easy with enumitem
> and I can try to provide a module for that.

I have thought for a while that it might be nice to have a module (or
two, or three...) that defined a variety of common list types. Maybe
nicely commented, so people could see what else they'd need to do to
define some modification. (E.g., at least mention the various list
parameters one can tweak.) I've got some of these already in my own modules.

Riki