On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 10:11:26AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> commit 09130d7a6220267c78f371fb4603b843b9fd5232
> Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Tue Jan 7 16:23:03 2020 +0100
>
>     Update to boost 1.72
>
>     This requires to add a assertion_failed_msg handler. Take this
>     occasion to cleanup and uniformize the various boost.cpp files that we
>     have.
>
>     This adds 50k line of whatever to the source code.

Do we still need boost included in our tree instead of just using the system
one?
IIRC we needed this for particular version like decade ago and since then there
was no problem (correct me if I am wrong). Handling it now seems like useless
waste of time & we polute each of our tarballs by +20 megs of sources.

Pavel