On 26/04/2020 7:25 am, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 4/25/20 3:08 PM, Yu Jin wrote:
Am Sa., 25. Apr. 2020 um 20:27 Uhr schrieb Marek L. Szwabowicz <m.szwabow...@wm.umg.edu.pl <mailto:m.szwabow...@wm.umg.edu.pl>>:

    Hi all,

    I'm running LyX 2.3.4.4 on Windows 10 64-bit (native compilation).

    The symbol \oiint won't display in LyX math mode rectangle. A
    space is shown, instead. All the same the document compiles
    correctly with the right integral symbol in the output PDF file.

    Anybody having the same problem?

Can confirm. Have also tried 2.3.4.4-installer-4 without success. Works in master though.

Does it work in your installer for stable? Or did you already mean to say it doesn't?

Riki

I have both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of 2.3.4.4 installed. The symbol doesn't show in the LyX rectangle in either, nor does \oiintop (but the previews still display with preview on for math). I notice that \varoiint and \varoiintop do show.

Andrew