Den lör 9 maj 2020 kl 22:33 skrev Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>:

> On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 07:59:59PM +0200, David Belius wrote:
> > Ah, I had tried previously, but misread the login page of the wiki as
> > saying I should ask on the list to get the password to be able to edit. I
> > have now updated the page. Sorry for the noise.
>
> Thanks for updating the page, David! By the way, I'm curious which
> version did you compile? A release or did you by chance test current
> 2.3.x or master branch? We are always hoping to get more testers on
> Windows since we don't have many developers using Windows so it is easy
> for a Windows-specific issue to slip through the cracks.

I didn't really pay attention to what branch I cloned, but when I run my
compiled file and go to "About LyX" I see:

LyX Version 2.4.0dev

(Saturday, 24 February 2018)

What version would it be most helpful if I compiled for testing? Honestly
I'll probably not have time to do much, but I can keep it at the back of my
mind in case I find some time.

Regards,

David