Am Sa., 16. Mai 2020 um 08:45 Uhr schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org
>:

> The list of language supported by LyX is lib/languages.

Alright, I have compared the languages in that file with the available
dictionaries in lyxsvn. There are more supported languages than available
dictionaries. In particular I have found these languages in the file, but
no corresponding dictionaries:

Code Language
am_ET Amharic
ast_ES Asturian
az_AZ Azerbaijani
be_IN Bengali
cu Church Slavonic
dv_MV Divehi (Maldivian)
fi_FI Finnish
grc_GR Greek (ancient)
ja_JP Japanese
ka_GE Georgian
kn_IN Kannada
ml_IN Malayalam
mn_MN Mongolian
pms_IT Piedmontese
rm_CH Romansh
ru_petr1708 Russian (Petrine orthography)
sa_IN Sanskrit
se_NO North Sami
syr_SY Syriac
zh_CN Chinese (simplified)
zh_TW Chinese (traditional)

Should I skip these then?

There are also 3 hunspell and 1 thesaurus dictionaries in lyxsvn, whose
corresponding languages are not supported in LyX, I will comment them out
in the Windows installer for now:

hunspell:
fo_FO (Faroese)
ht_HT (Haitian Creole)
ku_TR (kurdo) not sure what this one is though as there is no entry in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_language_names

thesaurus:
ne_NP (Nepali)

Eugene