On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 23:51, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 02:46:47PM +0200, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> > Here is a new version of the first patch. Indeed, I forgot to completely
> > refactor a few font-related things. It should be much better now. (I also
>
> Ok, we are bit closer, I committed update of first patch.
>
> There is still missing id='magicparlabel-XX' part which need to be fixed.
> Please check xHTML output of e.g. Math manual to be identical.

Here is a new version of the patches. Among the changes:
- removal of a TODO for xml::ParTag (the constructor with parid is no more
used anywhere). ParTag still exists, as it is used to perform some dispatch
in the stream.
- restoration of the parids (looks like it was a reversed condition at some
point).
- slight code cleanups (chain the << calls in streams, as is done in most
places), in a separate commit.
A quick note: the MathML patches remove useless spaces around symbols (they
are not present in output from MathType, for instance). This is similar to
how simpler things are already handled: before this patch, LyX output
The remaining differences are due to previous differences in treatment
between the old DocBook and the existing HTML exporters worked.

I attach two patches: the first one gets the parid right (and eliminates a
TODO), I can merge it with the first patch of the series if you prefer; the
second one only has the cosmetic changes.

Cheers,