On 2020-07-09 09:39, Yu Jin wrote:
Am Mi., 8. Juli 2020 um 23:31 Uhr schrieb Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org <mailto:skost...@lyx.org>>:

    On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 07:22:45PM +0200, Yu Jin wrote:

     > Here we go, patch attached. I decided to put Qt version check 5.10.1,
     > because I have tested it on LyX 2.3.1, which was shipped with Qt
    5.10.1 and
     > the bug was not there yet.

    Your patch is perfect, Eugene. Thanks! Please commit.

    One minor typo: "wuickly" should be "quickly".

    Thanks for your Qt bug report. I know it takes time to make a minimal
    example and post it. It looks like they're taking a look and already
    it's good to know that it can't be reproduced on macOS.

Ok done, I will keep an eye on it on the Qt bugtracker and will send an Email once it has been fixed.
Thanks for the report, Daniel.

Eugene

Thanks. And thank you both for following up on it!

Daniel