On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 12:34, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 04:56:48AM +0200, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> > commit e709a6626e731b460a98ea34d762a776de90b54c
> > Author: Thibaut Cuvelier <tcuvel...@lyx.org>
> > Date:   Mon Jul 27 03:14:38 2020 +0200
> >
> >     Support the mathbbm font.
> >
> >     Should just be able to read formulae, not add it from the GUI, as
> it's mostly redundant with mathds and mathbb.
>
> Hi Thibaut,

I suppose that the issue raised by Kornel is not related, as discussed
below?

> why is this font addition needed?

In order to support more math formulae: \mathbbm supports a few more
doublestroke symbols than the existing fonts (like lower-case characters).
It's not exactly the most useful math font in the world, but not supporting
it made problems in some of my private test cases. (Actually, I mostly need
it to convert properly into MathML, but rendering it properly in LyX was
not much harder.)

> And how is it related to the changes in src/output_docbook.cpp?

It's not related at all, that was a squashing mistake… That part is just to
ensure that the <abstract> tag is output when it should (the code makes
some inference about which paragraphs belong to the abstract, but it does
not go into the details to see if these are just comments, for instance):
having an empty <abstract> is a validation error in DocBook.