Le 17 août 2020 12:45:44 GMT+02:00, "Jürgen Spitzmüller" <sp...@lyx.org> a
écrit :
>I think everybody has now heard enough arguments from anybody else, so
>I suggest we stop arguing and go voting to see how the preferences are.

With a result along the lines of the latest screenshot posted by Daniel I think
that
1/ the fonts have a cognitive cost (more things to think about)
2/ they do not add enough information to be worth this cost (far from it IMO)
3/ new prefs that make debugging difficult, among others

Therefore my vote is

>C. Do not include the change

JMarc

PS: that said, there may be other ways to improve the combox without showing
font, but the margin on my vote bulletin is too narrow to describe them  ;)