Le 02/12/2020 à 15:35, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Dienstag, dem 01.12.2020 um 10:46 -0500 schrieb Richard Kimberly
Heck:
Jürgen knows the most about this, I think, but my sense is that (2)
is
the way to go. I find the ButtonController quite difficult to use.

I tend to agree.

Thanks, I began to do that (old search and new search). I do not know though what we want for dialogs like External, where everything is supposed to be disabled for read-only.

I am not sure either of where is the good place to do that, both in old style GuiDialog and in new-style ones.