Am Sat, 12 Dec 2020 19:05:16 +0200
schrieb Yuriy Skalko <yuriy.ska...@gmail.com>:

> >> To be frank I am not competent to review this.
> >>
> >> The code in the nod library seems well written and commented. It has
> >> not be touched for 2 years, but it is maybe because it does not need
> >> to. This code should be maintainable at worst.
> >>
> >> The fact that Yuriy has researched all the possible alternatives is
> >> good too.
> >>
> >> If we get rid of Boost.signal2, then the size of boost will not be a
> >> concern anymore.
> >>
> >> Any thoughts?
> >

> > I'm not really competent, either. But if there were going to be
> > problems, I think we would see them fairly quickly. Maybe it would be a
> > good time, after this were committed, to do another alpha-ish release.
> >
> > Riki
>
> Here is an update moving nod library to proper place in 3rdparty
> directory. I've updated build files, but not sure about automake. Cmake
> should be OK.
>
> Guillaume worked on sgnals-slots code. If he is still on this list, his
> review will be helpful.
>

> Yuriy

I got:
/usr2/src/lyx/lyx-git/src/support/ForkedCalls.cpp: In function ‘void
lyx::support::ForkedCallsController::handleCompletedProcesses()’:
/usr2/src/lyx/lyx-git/src/support/ForkedCalls.cpp:626:14:
error: ‘strerror’ was not declared in this scope << strerror(errno) << endl;
              ^~~~~~~~
/usr2/src/lyx/lyx-git/src/support/ForkedCalls.cpp:626:14: note: suggested
alternative:
‘perror’ << strerror(errno) << endl;
              ^~~~~~~~
              perror

This one is declared in "string.h" (so not c++?)

        Kornel