Le 06/01/2021 à 22:05, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
I find the markers in the middle of lines a bit distracting. Would it be
possible to put them in the margins? I think that would be good enough.
You don't need to know exactly where the bookmark is.

At least in the text I can make room for them. I am not sure I have enough margin available, but I can think about it.

Note that I can always revert the whole thing, it it not a very big deal. But I'd rather have other thought before trying the margin way, since it has to be done at a different level. (I have to think about it a bit).