Le 08/01/2021 à 22:44, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Fri, 8 Jan 2021 21:27:28 +0100
schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

Le 08/01/2021 à 19:59, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Thanks, works nice. The same issue is also still in display of 'Table of
Contents'.

Would you mind to check this too? Nonetheless, the situation now is much better
with your change.

Yes,
Open Table of Contents
click there on chapter (or section or subsection, ...)
==> TOC will be rebuild 3 to 4 times. The effect is awkward flickering of TOC

This is with QT 5.9.5.
Compiled with QT4.8 ==> no such effect (no visible rebuild, no flicker)
(Just rechecked)

Oh, so it is the same issue but totally different :) I can take a look, but I have more at ease with weirdness in our code than weirdness in Qt.