On 1/22/21 12:03 PM, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 1/22/21 11:17 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 06:16:25PM -0500, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
the problem happens. It looks as if the images are not properly aligned and
maybe the top got cut off for some reason.
Does it get better if you increase DelimiterUi->LeftLW->iconSize by couple pixels?

It's being cached somewhere, I think. It does not happen on my desktop with a new user, though it does happen with the existing user (me!). Same machine, libraries, etc.

Riki

Same thing here (Linux Mint 20.1 Mate) -- icons are correct for a new user but buggered for me. They don't seem to be cached under <me>/.lyx. Does Qt cache stuff somewhere?

Paul (aka original troublemaker)