Le 07/02/2021 à 09:37, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sat, Feb 06, 2021 at 11:06:41PM -0500, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
I see an assertion on master that I think started happening with this commit.

Here's the assertion:
ASSERTION false VIOLATED IN
/home/scott/lyxbuilds/master/repo/src/mathed/MathClass.cpp:59

The assertion happens when I just open the attached file.

Can you reproduce?

Yes, I can. Thanks for the report. Attached you find two patches.

The first is the right one, IMHO, but JMarc should tell whether the
"LATEST(false);" has to remain, instead (note that the assertion only
triggers in devel mode and is ignored in release mode).

What I do not get is why there is a MC_UNKNOWN class. Do you have a hint?