On 2/14/21 11:19 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Sonntag, dem 14.02.2021 um 08:43 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
>> Am Samstag, dem 13.02.2021 um 20:35 +0100 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
>>> I do replace once a month while find 5xtimes a day, so the extra
>>> click for replace does not really hurt.
>> ... does not really hurt _you_.
>>
>> Anyway I am working on something.
> The version I just pushed has a "Minimize" button. State is saved
> across sessions.
>
> There is still a bit too much space in the dock. I tried hard but could
> not get rid of it. If someone has an idea: most welcome.

I have seen this problem before and never quite figured out what to do.
I think I fixed it this time. The problem is that the horizontal layout
that had the check boxes is still there, even though they are hidden.
And you can't hide a layout. So you have to put it all into something
you can hide, like a QGroupBox.

Riki