On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 09:05:38AM +0100, JP wrote:
> Hello Scott
>
> Thanks for the fix.

Sure! This type of error slips in every now and again, and only triggers
a "warning", not an "error", so it is easy to miss it. To catch it, I
have the following as part of my build script:

if grep "warning: internationalized messages should not contain"
../build-logs/make; then
  echo "ERROR: invalid string(s) in po file(s). See grepped lines just above."
>&2
  exit 1
fi

The file "../build-logs/make" is just the saved output from "make".

It is easy to fix, so I don't mind taking care of it. But I give the
above grep just in case others find it useful.

Scott