Le 03/03/2021 à 08:53, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Dienstag, dem 02.03.2021 um 19:39 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
I think that the new code only makes the shortcomings of bookmarks
obvious.

Yes, definitely! I did not mean to suggest this was something
introduced by the new code

I am not sure how to fix thel though.

Me neither. I saw that we track several things related to pos in
Paragraph::eraseChar() and insertChar() via increasePosAfterPos and
decreasePosAfterPos. Maybe something for bookmarks can be done here?

I tried that at 86bfa10abb57a0.

I think inline was too distracting, margin probably works. It would
still be better to fix the bookmarks at the core (and re-introduce
inline).

Do you lean that inline could be better now that drifting is fixed?