Hello,

once upon time, the person who implemented the support for table of
contents (I don't remember who it was) provided a solution for document
class "Slides/FoilTeX" that added all headings to the internal LyX
TOC. Unfortunately, this nice little feature never found its way into the
cvs. Would it be possible to commit it in the near future? I am missing
it.

Michael

Michael Schmitt                            phone:     +49 451 500 3725
Institute for Telematics                   secretary: +49 451 500 3721
Medical University of Luebeck              fax:       +49 451 500 3722
Ratzeburger Allee 160              eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-23538 Luebeck, Germany           WWW:   http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de