Le 11/04/2021 à 08:25, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
Got kind of busy last month, but that has left some time for testing,
and we seem not to have gotten too many reports of regressions. So how
about a Beta 1 soon? I guess that means total feature freeze and only
serious bug fixes in master. Do we start translations then? with the
understanding that such string changes henceforth should be essential only?

There is this inherotFont business that I neglected at the time because I did not realize that the interactions with display can be annoying. I would like to see if some things can be tweaked before we release a new file format that freezes some things.

I have one bug that I'm very worried about. It seems to happen as
follows. I have a master with a child (even just one). I am editing the
child. I then compile the master (master-buffer-update, or whatever it
is). If I try to edit the child while the compilation is under way, I
get errors. Often this is "No aux file found". Then it is "Undefined
citations". But it is especially noticeable if there is a macro defined
in the master that is needed in the child. Then I get: Undefined command.

This does not look good indeed.