I hereby license my contributions to LyX under the General Public
License, version 2 or any later version.

Chris

> Am 21.04.2021 um 08:58 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org>:
>
> Am Mittwoch, dem 21.04.2021 um 08:36 +0200 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
>> Am Montag, dem 19.04.2021 um 12:43 +0200 schrieb Christoph Schmitz:
>>> Attached you will find an updated German translation for "Additional
>>> Features". All changes are tracked.
>>>
>>> Who is the "owner" of this document?
>>
>> We currently have no fixed maintainer. Be invited to take that role.

Pleasure! What tasks do I take on with it? And is there a document that
describes the procedures involved?

>>> Who will review my proposed changes?
>>
>> I had a look. Changes look good. I'll accept them and commit.

I found some minor issue in the final document. The language of the new Chapter
5 (DocBook Output) is set to English. We should change that to German.