Le 04/05/2021 à 18:36, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Tue, May 04, 2021 at 06:31:43PM +0200, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
Le 04/05/2021 à 15:17, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Tue, 4 May 2021 14:14:47 +0200
schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien <jeanpierre.chret...@free.fr>:

Le 14/04/2021 à 18:49, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :

In that case, it could be that the fix referenced above actually made
things worse for you. You could try to revert the commit 7a158055 on the
2.3.x branch and see if that makes the terminal message go away for you.
If you do that, please let me know if it helps things because that means
we should fix something.

[...]

However, it turns out that I reverted globally instead of locally, sorry.

No problem, we've all done that before.

I guess I should have simply patched the local files, right? Or is there a git command to revert locally only?

The clipboard message is still there, but I got this message when starting LyX:

$ invoking IsSupported() failed for remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor:: Le délai d’attente est dépassé (g-io-error-quark, 24)

So I will come back to lyx-2.4.0 with your patches...

--
Jean-Pierre