Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Concerning the problem of non-working algorithms: Lars, how do you
| plan to solve the fact that algorithm.sty has to be included for
| algorithms? It is supposed to be handled by InsetFloat::Validate(),
| but how?

actally, I planned to ditch support for algorithm.sty, and use the
float.sty directly instead. and the current float support is supposed
to do this.

| Also, the insettoc should enable algorithm when there is a list of
| algorithms. This is easy.

No, it is not... not with inseettoc. Algorithm is part of the
dynamically created floats, thus the only special case floats we have
is figure and table. (algorithm is special only in the sense that we
have it added/enabled by default.)

| PS: I will be away in Alaska for a conference next week.

Hmm.. bad boy!

--
        Lgb