Hi all,

I'm working on the highly variative document that contains many branches frequently changing their states. And it is not very convenient because it is impossible to see immediately if current branch inset is inverted or not. Have you experienced such issue? What do you think about marking inverted insets in some way? Maybe darker/different label color? Or some additional symbol like "!"?

Really I'm also thinking about more flexible system -- to connect branch insets to branches using logical expressions. So the branch inset could have logical combination of existing branches, not just branch name with optional inversion. For example now it is impossible to have a part of the document that will be outputted when any of 2 branches is active. But with logical expressions we will have inset "FirstBranch or SecondBranch" that solves this task. More complex combinations also will be possible.

Best Regards,
Yuriy