On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 05:18:44PM +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, dem 03.11.2021 um 16:43 +0100 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> > Well, nothing against this particular patch, but the problem is that
> > if we accept that models_.find(type) might sucesfully return hashes
> > which are actually bogus, then all other models_.find occurences
> > might be in the same danger. So yes, this particular crash is gone,
> > but other corner cases might be lurking around.
>
> So what do you propose instead?

I would like to play a little more to understand the logic between
resetting and seting up the toc_. We clear it all the time and yet
we do not see the crashes, so there must be some mechanism of filling
it up immediately which fails now.

But it will take some time, time resources quite limited ATM.
Pavel