Op 08-11-2021 om 11:58 schreef Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 08/11/2021 à 11:20, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
However, when compiling the pdf of the UserGuide, none of the svgz icons could be converted, so the padf dispaly failed with a pdf image not found. Here is first of the error messages:

convert-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/421.
/usr/local/share/lyx-2.3.7dev/scripts/convertDefault.py ERROR
Execution of "convert" failed.

There is something I actually do not understand: this convert error triggers when converting a PDF file to something else. What is the path that created a pdf file from svg? Can we avoid it?

JMarc

The words "security policy" and "PDF" reminds me of a security policy in openSUSE, which disables imagemagick working with PS/PDF by default. A additional package must be installed to enable this.

No idea if this is the same, but who knows...

Cor