On 2021-12-16 22:16, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 16.12.2021 um 09:56 schrieb Murat Yildizoglu via lyx-users
<lyx-us...@lists.lyx.org>:

I have tried to send this to lyx-devel but I am not a member.

Begin forwarded message:

From: lyx-devel-ow...@lists.lyx.org
Subject: "Lyx must be updated"
Date: 16 December 2021 at 15:55:19 GMT+7
To: myi...@gmail.com

Due to the massive amount of spam that this list receives, non-members
are not permitted to post to this list. Please subscribe if you would
like to post. (If you are trying to file a bug report, you can instead
do that at https://www.lyx.org/trac/newticket.